As with any non-profit organization it is the folks that volunteer their time and services that helps to keep the organization running smoothly. There are many different opportunities available, requiring various areas of expertise and time commitment. We hope you will look over our needs an join with us as volunteer to help to keep The Savannah's strong history alive for future generations.
- Research and write articles for our newsletter
- Join our Speaker's Program
- Assist in writing brochures/pamphlets on cemetery history and intermentsPROMOTE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Work as a liaison with local schools and civic organizations
- Assist in expanding our Speaker's Program
- Assist in expanding our on-site Information CenterPROMOTE FINANCIAL STABILITY
- Assist in developing fundraising events
- Work to increase donor base
- Look for grant seeking opportunitiesPROMOTE IMPROVEMENTS
- Preservation/Restoration of monuments and headstones
- Evaluate landscaping needs with the cemetery
If you are interested in helping and becoming a volunteer email us at email@example.com and include "Volunteer" in the subject line.